2. DATA COLLECTED
Information You Provide to Us
When you create an account with us, we collect information about you. For example, we ask you to provide your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other basic contact information as well as payment information. We may collect additional information when you participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to identity verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers and publicly available sources.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, such as to administer your account, host your product pages and help to administer payments. We also use the information we collect to:
* Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
* Communicate with you about products, services, and offers and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
* Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
* Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Willysburger and others;
* Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic Data and are used to keep track of User behavior. Google Analytics Opt-out.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)