When you create an account with us, we collect information about you. For example, we ask you to provide your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other basic contact information as well as payment information. We may collect additional information when you participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to identity verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers and publicly available sources.
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, such as to administer your account, host your product pages and help to administer payments. We also use the information we collect to:
* Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
* Communicate with you about products, services, and offers and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
* Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
* Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Willysburger and others;
* Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic Data and are used to keep track of User behavior. Google Analytics Opt-out.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)